- The Inca people were a pastoral tribe in the Cusco area of Peru around the 12th century
- Inca, or Inka means "lord" or "ruler"
- We like to think these colourful patchwork leggings rule!
- With a combination of textures and colors, and a sampling of textiles that echo the designs of guatemalan quilts, vintage tapestries from India and embroidery from Thailand
- These bohemian crops will bring out your inner gypsy and spark your wanderlust sol. Grab your tribe and travel the globe! Sparkle like a jewel
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
? Have Questions? Ask an Experts
Niyama Sol Inca Print 7/8 Crop